Highly Effective Attorneys For Auto Accident Victims
As the gateway to the rolling hills of the Mississippi Delta, the highways and back roads of north Mississippi are fraught with dangers from other drivers. Numerous motor vehicle collisions occur on a daily basis, inflicting serious — even fatal — injuries to accident victims, forever changing the lives of their families.
Highly Effective Attorneys For Seriously Injured Accident Victims
Since establishing our Batesville office in 1967, the lawyers at Bailey, Womble & Yelton have developed long track records of success in Mississippi courtrooms, often winning multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of our personal injury clients who suffer from serious injuries. Our reputation in the community makes us the go-to law firm following an accident.
You Have Too Much To Lose Following A Catastrophic Traffic Accident
We understand the emotional and financial struggles you and your family face after a motor vehicle accident. Underneath the surface of our easygoing office atmosphere, you will find a highly professional legal team with a fierce desire to fight for your right to compensation for your losses, such as pain and suffering, medical benefits, lost wages and loss of companionship.
We handle injury claims involving:
- ATVs: Off-road and all-terrain vehicle rollovers from unsafe designs or inadequate safety warnings
- Automobiles: Injuries sustained in car accidents caused by negligent drivers or defective auto parts
- Buses: Coaches or tour buses crashes while taking passengers to local casinos
- Motorcycles: Collisions with motorcycle drivers by motorists who fail to yield the right of way
- Trucks: Semi-truck and 18-wheeler accidents following inadequate maintenance or sleep-deprived truckers
Respect. Results. Relief.
At Bailey, Womble & Yelton, you are treated as a neighbor and friend. All of our attorneys are Mississippi natives, and we provide respectful, confident and professional legal assistance to injury victims throughout north Mississippi, from the southern Memphis metro area, along Interstate 55 to the Mississippi River and throughout Panola County.