Were You Injured Due To Someone Else’s Negligence?
You may feel as if your life has turned upside down after an accident or mistake causes a serious injury or illness to you or a loved one. Medical appointments, financial concerns and pain can be overwhelming. If you are suffering due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses.
A personal injury claim may help you and your family receive payment for medical expenses, pain and suffering, long-term care and lost wages following anything from a back injury suffered in a car accident or a case of medical malpractice that causes permanent damage to a child, to nursing home negligence that results in the wrongful death of a loved one. We can help you.
Serious Legal Help For The Seriously Injured
Since 1967, the law firm of Bailey, Womble & Yelton has been providing compassionate and high-quality legal assistance to individuals throughout north Mississippi who suffer serious personal injuries caused by another person or business. Our attorneys combine their talents and personalities in order to provide each client with the highest possibility of success with claims, including:
- Slips and falls, assaults and other types of injuries sustained in casinos
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck, bus, motorcycle and ATV crashes
- Abuse or neglect suffered in nursing homes
- Denied insurance claims by your own provider
- Injuries and deaths occurring at building and road construction sites
- Defective products in automobiles, ATVs and other motor vehicles
- Medical mistakes, either through use of an incorrect drug or device or by a misdiagnosis
The Results You Want. The Attention You Deserve.
With a track record of winning numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for seriously injured accident victims, we want to guide you through this difficult time with the compassion and respect you deserve.
From our Batesville office in Panola County, we will handle all the legal details of your claim while you concentrate on your recovery. Call us today at 662-267-1776 or toll-free at 866-970-4650 to schedule your free consultation. You may also contact us online.