Representing Mississippi Victims Of Medical Malpractice
Unfortunately, not everyone who goes to the hospital is cured. A patient can suffer a serious injury or even die despite the best efforts of doctors and hospital staff. However, sometimes a bad result is caused by the negligence of medical providers. This negligence often goes undetected unless a medical malpractice claim is filed.
At the law firm of Bailey, Womble & Yelton in Batesville, Mississippi, our lawyers represent people who suffer serious injuries as the result of the negligence of a medical provider. We represent victims of all types of malpractice cases, including:
- Failure to diagnose cancer in time to successfully treat it
- Misdiagnosis of heart attacks in emergency rooms
- Surgical errors such as operating on the wrong part of our body or injuring health organs
- Failure to treat serious infections in time to prevent permanent injury to the patient
- Errors in lab or radiology tests
- Preventable birth injuries such as Erb’s palsy or cerebral palsy that are caused by a lack of oxygen to the baby’s brain
Before our lawyers file a medical malpractice lawsuit, we will hire experts to investigate the care that you received and determine if there was negligence on the part of your provider. Few people respect the medical profession or its doctors more than the lawyers at Bailey, Womble & Yelton. We would only file a medical malpractice lawsuit if you have a meritorious claim and the damages you suffered were significant.
Our attorneys have the ability to handle complex cases that involve extensive damages, including birth injury cases that result in the need to provide a lifetime of care for your child. Our lawyers have obtained multimillion-dollar awards for personal injury victims.
Free Attorney Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 866-970-4650 or fill out the contact form on this website. We handle medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis. That means if you don’t get any money, we don’t get any money. Our law office is located in Batesville, and we handle medical malpractice cases throughout north Mississippi.